We are raising money for the board to continue in 2020 and beyond. We are run by volunteers and the servers that our systems run on are not free. We hope you'll be able to help.
DONATE TODAY

Jumped ship - Hi!

For those new to UK Weather Watch, a friendly and warm welcome.
ukwoody
Favourite Season: Autumn

Jumped ship - Hi!

Post by ukwoody » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello all,

Having been a member of Netweather since 2005 (and a couple more forums that seem to have disapeared in the mists of time) I have become somewhat disalusioned with the bickering and attitude to novices and casual weather nuts on there (especially in the model forum). Having looked around this seems a friendly welcoming place so I have joined. I am not very knowledgeable about models and charts, but love learning and chatting about the weather. My own weather website and webcam are now dead (divorce, sigh, :roll: )though I do have a Facebook page (West Wales Weather) but hopefully will get something up and running again in 2018. :clap:

In the mean time I look forward to occasionally interacting with you and wish you all a lovely happy Crimbo!
Woody

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Introductions and Welcomes”